Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A little Halloween how-to

Today's post will be a simple how-to on installing LED eyes in Big Lot Bucky's. Follow along with the pictures and if you need assistance e-mail me!!

1. Go to Radio Shack and buy a battery holder, some wire and green LED's
2. Detach Bucky's head and prepare for LED's buy cutting the back of his head open
3. Attach LED's to battery holder red to positive and black to negative. Be sure to attach in parallel
4. Insert batteries and bench test, if all is well solder the joints at the LED's
5. Drill holes in the eye areas and insert the LED's
6. Once all is put back together give it one last try
7. Reattach head and commence with the scare zone

This ends todays lesson I hope you enjoyed the class!!!!

BE SURE TO LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW.





1 comment:

Pia said...

I cannot wait to see the final display! Thanks for the directions, if only my husband would do some decorating! I guess mums and a pumpkin are decorating!
Pia